I agree to abide by the following conditions of use of electronic data provided by the Ohio Historic Preservation Office:
- Information released will be considered confidential and will not be disclosed to individuals, companies, or agencies that are not directly
and necessarily involved with the specific project(s) about which this research is being conducted. Under authority of Section 304 of
the National Historic Preservation Act, the OHPO reserves the right to withhold from public disclosure information that may cause a
significant invasion of privacy, risk harm to the historic place, or impede the use of a traditional religious site by practitioners.
- I will identify the Ohio Historic Preservation Office as the data source on any map, image or publication using Ohio Historic Preservation
Office data. I will also include on the map, image or publication the date that data were provided by the Ohio Historic Preservation
- I understand that although the Ohio Historic Preservation Office maintains high standards of data quality control, the Ohio Historic
Preservation Office makes no warranty that the data are accurate or complete.
- I understand that obtaining information on previously recorded historic properties does not constitute review or comment under Section 106
of the National Historic Preservation Act. If a project is federally funded, licensed, permitted or assisted, I understand that the
federal agency may require me to obtain Ohio Historic Preservation Office comment under Section 106.
- I understand and acknowledge that the accuracy of these data is time-limited.
- I indemnify and hold the Ohio Historic Preservation Office and the Ohio Historical Society, and its officers and employees, harmless against
any claims by third parties arising out of the use by me of the data provided hereunder.
- I understand that this agreement is the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and may be amended
only in writing signed by both parties.
- I will report any and all system violations, whether actual or potential, to the State Historic Preservation Officer.
- I will not divulge or discuss any system access codes, including user name and password, to any third party.
- I understand that failure to comply with the terms of this agreement may result in loss of access privileges.
- This is to confirm that I have read, understand, and agree to follow the provisions of this agreement.